Reduce Distress and Be Your Best!
Welcome Photography by StudioPop
Creative Psychology is located in Crystal Lake, Illinois (in McHenry County). Welcome to our website.
This site contains helpful information for children, adolescents, adults, families, and business......
...... about personal problems and solutions, trauma and loss, chronic pain and illness, psychological disorders, psychotherapy, personal and professional growth, performance enhancement, relationships, and solving problems and improving performance in the workplace.
Enjoy your visit!
Reduce distress and be your best!
This is our primary goal for all of our child, adult, family, and business clients. We work toward healing emotionally and removing blocks to optimal functioning. We do this by creatively blending cutting edge and traditional therapies to provide quality, effective, and efficient treatment.
How we can Help You
* We treat mental health problems including mood and psychotic disorders, anxiety and phobias, ADHD and learning disorders, developmental disabilities, explosive anger, mental disorders caused or exacerbated by traumatic experiences, personality disorders, and ingestive disorders (including drug, alcohol, and eating disorders).
* We treat "every-day" problems including anger, sadness, low self-esteem, relationship problems, behavior problems, and problems related to family, school, and work.
* For children, parents, and families we provide therapy to lessen the impact of divorce, adoption issues, family and individual crises, moving, and loss, and we provide parenting skills training.
* We provide cutting edge and traditional therapies including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Thought Field Therapy (TFT), Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Christian Counseling, Brief Solution-Focused Therapy, Client-Centered and Existential therapies, group therapy, and relational, family, and marital therapy.
* We provide Critical Incident Stress Management services for individuals, groups, businesses, and first-responders (police, firemen, mental health workers) who have experienced traumatic incidents (including natural disasters, terrorist attacks, fires, accidents, suicide, and homicide).
* We provide psychological testing and assessment, specializing in making difficult differential diagnoses in children and adults.
* We provide services to promote personal growth and enhance performance for individuals and groups.
* We provide consultation and work with groups and businesses to meet business goals, increase productivity, improve staff morale and retention of staff, decrease workplace stress and stress-related disability, improve management and leadership skills, and provide employee assistance program services (including therapy, managing drug problems, and conflict management).
For more specific information about what we do see Services Offered. For information and links about Individual problems and issues that we treat see Problems Treated. See Our People for information regarding training and experience and to learn about our Therapy Dog, Trooper.
You are visitor number since February 27, 2004.
This page was last modified 01/10/2018.
Copyright © 2004 www.CreativePsychologyLtd.com. All Rights Reserved.
The materials presented within this web site are not intended as a substitute for qualified psychotherapeutic assistance. We do not necessarily endorse or take any responsibility for contents, claims, or representations of the sites for which we provide links.